joi, 28 martie 2013
Hey guys! How are you? I've been to shopping yesterday and today and I am so excited! I have bought something that I wanted for a long time: an amazing brown bag and a pretty and lovely shirt. So yesterday I bought this bag from Stradivarius (soon I will put more pictures). I had seen it in the store last week or so, but then I did not have enough money on me and although I liked I was not firmly convinced that I want to buy that bag. After three days I went again and saw it at Stradivarius. Then I realized that I really need to buy that amazing and practical bag! It fits perfectly with my brown jacket from Pull and Bear (which I bought last summer / was on sale!) and with my brown boots from H & M (which I bought 4 months ago!).
Yesterday evening I went to Pull&Bear to buy a shirt and I found what I wanted (and it was on sale and it was a color that I did not have in the closet) but they did not have size and only M and L. When I got home I looked on their website so I could find stores with the desired size. In the morning I went to a mall, I tried the shirt to make sure that it looks perfect on me and I bought it. I'm so happy!
luni, 25 martie 2013
Right now I am listening some jazz and I am looking to some old pictures. I have so many things to talk with you!
1. Chris and I have not seen because of my full program
2. We haven't spent the New Year's Eve as we have proposed
3. Chris and I had a break up
4. My laptop broke down and a few days ago I heared that the hard disk drive is broken and the people from the computer service will replace it, but I will lose everything I have in my computer (meaning and pictures - something enormously important to me). So now I have to call all my friends and ask them to send me pictures they have with me in their computer.
5. The good news is that I have almost all the pictures with me in my boyfriend's computer. I would like to share with you some old picture that I found them (some of them are made a year ago)
6. Now me and Chris are trying to work things out a little and to mantain the contact and the relationship we used to have.
7. I am thinking... Should I cut my hair again? I want so much to have long hair and I am so happy because my hair started to grow, but when I look at those pictures I started to ask myself: What should I do?